Welcome to Project Deeds. Here at Project Deeds we believe in being people that inflict happiness and kindness into the world. We do that by executing weekly deeds of kindness. I really hope you will join us in our quest to bring happiness to the world one smile at a time.
Please take a few minutes of your time to watch the video. There is an important story about a man names Jerry Kill and a lasting affirmation that he once gave me. If you are not able to watch the video, I am still posting the Deed of the Week below in text.
I want to get right to the Deed of the Week. It is going to be very similar to last week’s deed. Unfortunately, there were not many intentional acts executed last week so we are going to do it again.
1) Select five people that you are going to give an intentional affirmation to this week.
2) At some point in the week (The sooner the better) intentionally direct an affirmation at these five people.
3) Tell them about Project Deeds.
4) Ideally we would like for this affirmation to be in person. That is the most authentic and genuine way. However, if you have to result to a text or email affirmation you can.
5) Email me your pictures or recaps of your deeds in action at firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to have it posted later in the week.
Extras: These extras are just…. extra. If you want to read them and find them valuable I will be thrilled. If you do not want to read them, I promise I won’t cry myself to sleep. If you don’t like em, don’t read em, haha.
Extra #3: Talk To Their Soul
I read an article about Dr. Oz. Yes, the guy that started on Oprah and now has his own show. This man is remarkably successful aside from the fact that he is a medical doctor. Dr. Oz was quoted saying something that permeated with me and will fo the rest of time. He said,
“People do not change what they do based on what they know, they change what they do based on what they feel.”
Think about that. It is so true. People know that working out will increase their wellness and quality of life, yet many of them fail to do so. It is not until they start to feel out of shape or overweight that they start to do anything about it.
As we execute our deeds this week let’s truly make people feel our affirmations. Be genuine, be authentic and be intentional. By making them feel our affirmation we will most certainly talk to their soul and bring happiness to their life.
Have a wonderful week. Be a DD!